Fresh Agriculture Technologies is seeking a brilliant Content Marketing Intern to join our high-energy marketing team and help drive our company’s growth to the next level. You will be working closely with some of the industry’s best, learning all of the ins and outs of the content marketing world.
We want to give you a hands-on learning experience of how Content Marketing is playing a definitive role in internet marketing. Your role will be as much learning as it is doing. Here at Fresh Agriculture Technologies, we truly believe in fostering the potential of the individual and having a good time while doing it.
Content Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Assist in research, development, and curation of content ideas and research as needed
- Identify opportunities for link sharing and content partnerships with various publishers, brands, and blogs online
- Prepare analytical reports to understand the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns
- Aid in developing a database of industry resources, sites, and organizations including talent, blogs, and more
- Benefits include building your resume and gaining learning that fits your career goals through startup experience.
This position is a part-time unpaid internship with the potential for advancement to a paid position.
Content Marketing Intern Skills Desired (Not all required):
- Some prior experience and knowledge in Online Marketing, Content Marketing, Community development and/or Social Media Management
- Must be a skilled and organized communicator
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills using MS Office Word and Excel
- Strong writing skills with a focus on professional yet creative commentary
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks across projects
- Basic understanding of the design and different types of content